MEMBERS & NON MEMBERS
Due to the positive response we received to our September 25th dance announcement, we have decided to make some changes and to open the dance to vaccinated non – members as well as vaccinated members. This is an experiment and a “trial run” event to determine if we can again begin hosting dances.
1) Everyone attending must be fully vaccinated and show a driver’s license and proof of vaccination in order to enter. Proof is your vaccination card or Excelsior Pass.
2) We are requesting but not requiring folks to wear masks on the dance floor. Masks are not required at the tables or while eating or drinking at the table.
3) Coffee will be available at the usual time, but we will not have our usual snacks at this dance.
4) LICMA memberships were frozen in place for the last 18 months. You can join or renew at this dance.
5) If your membership expired on February 2020 or before, your membership is expired and you can renew at the dance. If your membership was going to expire in March 2020, it now expires in September 2021. If your membership was going to expire in April 2020, it now expires in October 2021 etc.
Our goal is to get back dancing with our country friends in a safe and responsible manner, and we hope “you all” agree.
The organization has been promoting country music and dance on Long Island for over thirty five years. A bi-monthly newsletter called the PONY EXPRESS keeps the membership informed of our upcoming dances and events, the locations of country western clubs, highlights on local bands, and feature articles from our members.
The Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of Country Music and Dance on Long Island and runs a dance each month from September through June featuring a live band, Dj, and Dance instruction.